EDITORIAL & MEDIA EXPERIENCE
Fast Company, New York, N.Y.
Editorial Assistant – Leadership
- Review, select and edit contributor submissions for the Leadership vertical
- Prepare and produce daily and weekly newsletters for Fast Company Leadership
- Report and write stories on issues related to Leadership
- Manage syndication partnerships
Mashable, New York, N.Y.
Tech News Intern
- Pitch, report and write new stories about technology and culture
- Write copy for Discover channel on Snapchat
The Verge, New York, N.Y.
- Pitch, report, and write news stories on technology and science
- Assist senior editors with investigative projects
Business Insider, New York, N.Y.
- Pitch, report, and write stories for Business Insider’s Strategy vertical on the topics of business, leadership, management and entrepreneurship, generating over 400,000 page views
- Source content for syndication, edit and reframe to suit Business Insider’s audience and readers
Dr Oz The Good Life, New York, N.Y.
- Develop original content and stories on the topics of health & science, wellness, food and fitness
- Assisting web editor with social media management
- Consistently monitoring health news, trends and studies
NYU Mag, New York, N.Y.
- Report and produce original stories about people and events in New York
- Covered Pope Francis’ 2015 New York visit from Madison Square Garden via mobile app EvryBit.
- Covered the New Hampshire Primary live from Manchester.
Coconuts Media, Indonesia
Editorial Intern and Contributing Writer
- Wrote up to four stories daily, covering breaking news in the Bali region.
- Pitched and produced features in lifestyle, travel, food and entertainment targeted at the expats and traveller community.
Impact Investment Shujog, Singapore
Summer Associate – Marketing and Communications
- Drafted press releases and newsletters.
- Regularly posted on Facebook and Twitter and developed social media strategy.
- Live tweeted at a global forum.
- Conducted interviews for a project with United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification.
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Webb Henderson, New Zealand
- Assisted in preparing submissions and commercial agreements for a range of clients based in New Zealand and across Asia Pacific and Europe
- Co-edited and wrote articles for the firm’s publication about telecommunications, media and technology.
Community Law Canterbury, New Zealand
- Interviewed clients seeking legal services at a community law clinic
- Presented their case to supervising lawyer
Software: Microsoft Suite, Adobe PremierePro, Lightroom, Tableau, Timeline
Social media: Twitter & Tweetdeck, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest
Multimedia: DSLR, Vixia, Data Visualization
Computer: HTML, CMS
Languages: Bahasa Indonesia
New York University, New York, N.Y.
Masters of Arts in Journalism (Magazine concentration)
University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand
Bachelor of Laws
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA